Thursday 6 October 2011

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

"My momma told me when i was young, where all superstars " that first line of lady gaga's song inspired me to do a new blog! (BORN THIS WAY) made me reminise my childhood days, Im a believer! that i can be a superstar(LOLS)
 
 
My mom told me that when i was a kid i have a high self-esteem (ahahah) and she is my ultimate fan! she told me that am a good dancer but a frustrated singer perhaps an artist coz im "MAARTE" daw =).
 
 
DANCING - is my "FIRST LOVE", i really love to grove ever since, everytime there's a dance competition in our school im always joining especially cheerdance competition, im always the cheer leader (i guess height helps) =). I also enjoy watching dance competitions in our place (olongapo). I also have an experience dancing in theater (subac).



G-FORCE DANCERS

My ultimate favorite group, they are all great movers!!! (wish to be a member of this swarm!)



ANNE CURTIS

Maybe your bothered why i put anne curtis pix here??? the reason is because like her im also a frustrated singer=)















TONY GONZAGA

Loved all her songs and her voice as well =)















ARTIST-  By gone reminise that i undergo to direk "DEO FAJARDO" an acting workshop (robin padilla's trusted direktor) at 1st theres a hesitation feeling but as day passes many things shook me! acting wasnt so easy...better be sure that every scene that your going to do-must-have-accompanied-by-real -emotions! honestly he always notice me=) sometimes im good but sometimes im not! it was really hard and stressful but i had so much fun cause it helps me to have more confidence=).


NOTE: KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE,DONT YOU EVER SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU HAVE NOT, REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPE FOR!.

BY: dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment